Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photo Booth

One of my long time hopes and dreams has finally come true...I bought my self a MAC laptop, she is beautiful and her name is Alli, I will introduce her later...but right now I have to post these SILLY pictures. Last night I was at the Pingetzer's house and we were playing around on the Photo Booth- it is absolutely hilarious what you can do! I was laughing so hard, and little Austin was loving seeing her face on the computer screen. We even made a movie. I just can't get enough of this thing!





5 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

staci and alli sittin' in a tree... oh man, poor brian... he's NEVER going to see you now :)

Queen of Dirt said...

You guys must have laughed yourselfs into hysteria, those pics are funny.

Lori O. said...

I am finally back, your pictures are so fun to look at. You really are getting good. I have been enjoying them everyday.

Lori O. said...

Whoa, now that i have taken a second look. I think you look like a Botox injection gone bad Ha Ha

Joelle said...

I can't tell you how many times Jack and Rob have done this on our MAC. Jack was about a year old when we got it, and he also thought it was hilarious.
Joelle