Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Adventure...

Off the freeway past Moses Lake on the way to Spokane there is an old barn that you can see in one of the fields, I have always wanted to check it out for photo purposes...so yesterday morning Jonda and I decided to trek out there...well when I say trek, I mean it. You see how tiny it looks in this picture from the road...yeah we walked all that way through the fields in dirt up to our ankles...it was a pretty dang cool barn, HOWEVER, there are no roads there so taking people there for pics would be near impossible...anyway, it was a nice little adventure.

3 comments:

JoMama said...

Any guesses on what it was used for? No other structures around it? Neat photos. Happy fourth of July... best of luck to Brian & Emily.

Kara said...

It is a cool old barn. Too bad it's so far in the middle of nowhere. I bet your could find an adventurous couple that would make the journey.

Andrea Elliott said...

I have often thought about taking a picture of that barn as well. I always thought that would be a beautiful shot.