Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nebraska

Well folks this is me checking in from the great state of Nebraksa (and I say that with no sarcasm, Lincoln is a beautiful city. We are headed out to Fort Worth TEXAS in the morning, so I thought I'd better say a little something before we depart! If you look at the right side of the house in the pic the very top window....that is where I am typing from! :)
The Derner's beautiful home in the Fallbrook neighborhood of Lincoln, NE. I just can't get enought of this house...it is amazing. Notice the RED adirondeck chairs on the front porches (all the neighbors are jealous)
Carrie and I prepping materials for the conference.

Little Harper Sue enjoying the garden.
Carrie, Seth and Harper, Jennie and Me.

4 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

very sweet home! I love the wrap around porck...how romantic! And cute dog too....have fun in Texas!

Queen of Dirt said...

Hi Carrie, I like your little rat dog. A road trip to Texas, I am very very jealous. Say hi to Robert Earl Keen if you see him.

Unknown said...

you should keep track of all the states you have been to. Maybe you hit all 50 someday. Cool house

cderner said...

Well thank you Terry. Harper's quite the little dog with a very small brain.