Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Canada...

This weekend Lyndenn and I headed up to Abbotsford BC for a bridal shower for Emily! If the three of us are together we are bound to find delicious cupcakes somewhere. We found this little cupcake shop in Langley called Tastycakes and let me tell you they were definately tasty! Then we went antiquing, had fun taking some wacky pictures, made delicious cinnamon rolls, and after the shower at the farm we went and saw the little dairy calves. I wish I could have a pet calf that would stay his size forever! Emily and Bryan live in one of the most beautiful settings...and the weather was perfect! Why do fun weekend have to end?



1 comment:

Joelle said...

Did you call? I'm sorry if I missed you. My grandpa passed away last week, and we had his memorial service on Sunday, so if you called, it's likely that I could have been right in the middle of his funeral. Sorry we missed each other. Sounds like you still had a blast! You'll get your almond sticks someday...hopefully.