Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Dog Loves Me

There are two things I like about this picture. The first being that there is water in my ditch- which means that spring is on the way and that Maddy and I will soon be able to float down this little canal for a mid summer day cool down! The main canals are being primed and water will soon be here! That means green and I like green. The second thing about this this picture is that often times when I come home at night Maddy is sitting in the driveway like this with her little ears up awaiting my (or Brian's) but we will say my arrival because she loves me more!

3 comments:

Brad and Steph V said...

SO cute! Gotta love the Mad-Dog! Hey, I wanna go floating in the canal this summer sometime! FUN! I am jealous you have a ditch, too. :)

Kara said...

Does it really fill up enough to float down? How fun! Spring may be on the way up there, but it's a blizzard in Colorado. Russ' building shut down and he's driving home in the snow! It's the first real snow we've had, so I can't complain. Enjoy the signs of spring!

Fuccillo Family said...

louie does the same thing