Friday, February 20, 2009

F is for the Faws Flying to Florida to see Friends

Don't ask about the random title....anyway- on Monday Brian and I get to fly down to Florida where the sun shines and I can wear flip flops- praise the Lord! Can I get an AMEN? to see our friends Mike and Kelly before they move to Vancouver BC. Isn't it fun to see who we are going to see...when ever some I know says "I went to visit so and so" I always wonder what did "so and so" look like. Well now you know. We met them back at WSU, these pics were taken 2 years ago in Coeur d'Alene (the last time we saw them). Hence I was tan, my bangs were cute, and my hair was long...someday my hair will be long again.....someday. I miss my hair. Basically I am bored and had nothing to post about so this is what your getting! Tomorrow we get to go to Seattle for Nora's First Birthday Party and then Sunday Shelley and I are going to see Sarah and Baby Justus. I can't wait! Ta Ta for Now!
Mike and Kelly Berghammer

Kelly and I

3 comments:

Joelle said...

I'm super happy for you about going to Florida and visiting Justus! I need a warm, sunny vacation and would love to wear flip flops. Take lots of pictures and get a little suntan for me.
Joelle

JoMama said...

Stace you look really great in that photo! I must say that I might be jealous of your Florida vacation... as I bundle up Bitty to go for a walk. Send Justus, Sarah & Andy our regards. :) Monkey!

mhall07 said...

have so much fun in florida! enjoy the sunshine and warm weather for me :)