Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beef...It's What's for Dinner

WARNING: the following images contain graphic material and are not suitable for children under the age of 18 or anyone with a weak stomach or is planning to eat beef for dinner...
Ever had anyone buy 1/2 a beef and asked your self how do they figure that one...well the following images will give you a little tutorial.
Brian enjoying playing on the 4-Wheeler and plowing the occasional snow!
This is where the butcher is caping the steer.
He will then clean the insides out and proceed to cut him down the middle.
Wha-La! 1/2 a beef!
Hope I didn't scare any of you away from eating meat for awhile, it is just such an interesting process! I had a few more graphic photos, but refrained from posting them, you can thank me later!

5 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

I had to cover Justus' eyes while reading your blog.

Jeff and Emily said...

Beef...its whats for dinner! I love that you needed to put a disclaimer on this post! Can I have a hamburger now please?

JoMama said...

Bring on the blood and guts!!! MMMmmmmm, Beef. I figured with that disclaimer we'd be seeing entrails and a blood bath, but that was fairly tame. :) Can't wait for steaks!!!

Andrea Elliott said...

That was absolutely disgusting!

Kara said...

Yikes! I saw the warning too late! That's a great idea though. Should be yummy!