Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bellies and Babies

This is my dear friend Sarah- this weekend we had her baby shower and it was tons o fun! She is due Jan 23rd, you would never know it, she looks tiny!
I couldn't resist the belly to belly pic!

I am surrounded- by pregnant bellies or newborns. 2 of my college friends are due in the next few months, my sister and another good friend had their babies in Aug/Sept., they say these things come in three's, but have no fear, I AM NOT succombing to the peer pressure...I am holding my ground...no babies here! I am thinking I might become a stay at home dog mom, Maddy deserves all of my love and affection too!

2 comments:

JoMama said...

Tell Sarah that she is lucky that she has not turned into the monstrosity that I became pregnant... so lucky! I love your new background. You do not have to even think about babes before you feel like - in fact I would reccomend enjoying your freedom a touch longer. Besides, now you have niece to shower your attention on. :)

Fuccillo Family said...

I'm glad to hear that Maddie is getting a little love these days! Thanks Jomama for the compliment, even though I feel like a momstrosity!